Advanced QuickBook Online Opencart Connector(Bi-directional) modules allows you to sync your data from opencart to quickbook. The module provides the syncing of customers, products and orders. You may also import the customers and products from Quick Books to opencart. In this module we have included multiple advanced feature like error reporting, paid transactions, auto sync from QB and many more which will be described in Advanced Features section.
1. Admin can synchronise the customers manually.
2. Admin can synchronise the products manually.
3. Admin can synchronise the orders manually.
4. Customers will be auto sync when any customer registers on your store.
5. Customers will be auto sync when admin creates a new customer.
6. Customers will be auto edited at QuickBooks when admin edits customer.
7. Customers will be auto edited when customer edit's their information.
8. Auto sync product when admin creates a new product.
9. Auto edit product at QuickBooks when admin edits a product.
10. Auto sync order when customer places a new order.
11. Auto sync order when admin creates a new order.
12. Enable/Disable auto sync feature at any time.
13. Admin may select the different accounts like asset, expense etc.
14. Admin may select tax code in which tax amount will be synced.
15. Import customers and products from the Quick books to Opencart.
1. Admin can add the Custom transaction numbers with the prefix that will help you to differentiate between the sales receipt/invoice generated for the opencart order and generated manually in Quickbook.
2. Admin can select the order statuses for which admin wants to sync the orders. For example if admin wants to sync only complete orders then admin can select the complete order status from module setting.
3. Guest order sync.
4. Clear filter button in sync customer, sync product and sync orders menus.
5. Now admin may delete the orders from QuickBooks by using delete button in sync order menu at OpenCart end.
6. Admin may select the order statuses for which admin wants to sync the orders as paid in QuickBooks.
7. Added the error log button in sync customer, sync product and sync order menu. By using this button, admin may check the reasons of not synced records at QuickBooks and correct them as per the log.
8. Clear log button is given in sync customer, sync product and sync order menu to clear the error logs generated by QuickBooks.
9. Auto Sync From QB: We have added the auto sync feature from QB. It means changes made at QuickBooks will reflect at OpenCart automatically. You need to add the webhooks at QuickBooks end and webhook URL will be http://www.example.com/index.php?route=account/advqb/advqbWebHook. In this section, currently product quantity will be updated automatically. But we may add few more fields for auto sync in customer and product without any extra cost.
Export your website data to Quick books online. You can export customers, products and orders. Data will be automatically exported to the Quick Book online.
Import customers and products from Quick Books to Opencart.
1. You need to add the redirect_uri in your Quickbook app like for example.com, redirect uri will be: http://www.example.com/index.php?route=account/advqb
2. You need to enable shipping under the sales->company setting.
3. You need to enable Custom transaction numbers under the sales->company setting.
The module is currently not available for opencart 1.5.x.x. but after your purchase we can provide you with in two days.
Advanced QuickBook Online Opencart Connector(Bi-directional)
- Product Code: Advanced QuickBook Online Opencart Connector(Bi-directional)
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $199.00