Opencart Zoho Inventory Connector module allows you to sync your data from opencart to Zoho Inventory. The module provides the syncing of customers, products and orders.
1. Admin can synchronise the customers manually.
2. Customers will be auto sync when any customer registers on your store.
3. Customers will be auto sync when admin creates a new customer.
4. Customers will be auto edited at Zoho Inventory when admin edits customer.
5. Customers will be auto edited when customer edit's their information.
6. Admin can delete the customers from Zoho Inventory.
7. Customer will deleted automatically if it deletes from opencart.
8. Admin can synchronise the products manually.
9. Products will be auto sync when any new product will be added.
10. Products will be auto edited at Zoho Inventory when admin edits product.
11. Admin can synchronise the orders manually.
12. Orders will be auto sync when any new order will be placed by customer/admin.
13. Admin can delete the orders from zoho manually.
14. Orders will be auto delete from zoho when any order will be deleted from opencart.
15. Very easy to use.
16. Import customers from the Zoho inventory to Opencart.
17. Import products from the Zoho inventory to Opencart.
Admin can select the order statuses for which admin wants to sync the orders. For example if admin wants to sync only complete orders then admin can select the complete order status from module setting.
Important Installation Instruction:
1. Go to module setting and fill all the details excluding Zoho Auth Token for the first time and save.
2. After saving these details, go to module setting again and click on "Click here to generate token".
3. A new page will be open, copy the auth token from here and paste in the Zoho Auth Token field in module setting and save it.
Opencart Zoho Inventory Connector(Bi-directional)
- Product Code: Opencart Zoho Inventory Connector(Bi-directional)
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $59.00