1. Admin can synchronise the customers manually.
2. Admin can delete the customers from Wave.
3. Import customers from the Wave to PrestaShop.
4. Admin can synchronise the products manually.
5. Admin can delete the products from Wave.
6. Import products from the Wave to PrestaShop.
7. Admin can synchronise the orders manually.
8. Admin can delete the orders from Wave manually.
9. Customers will auto sync when any customer registers on your store.
10. Customers will be auto edited in Wave when any customer updated their information.
11. Products will auto sync when it will be created at PrestaShop.
12. Products will be auto edited in Wave when it will be updated at PrestaShop.
13. Orders will auto sync when you add order history in any order.
14. Orders will be auto edited in Wave when you edit the order at PrestaShop.
1. Guest Order Sync
2. Sync order from specific date
3. Hooks for automation
4. Error log
5. Order status in module setting for which orders will sync.